There are a variety of payment methods available for members to choose from.
SmartHub Online Bill Payment
- Rely on our secure payment gateway to make your payment easily.
- Set up a user account using our SmartHub software accessed by the link below
- Control when and how your bill is paid.
- Pay by credit or debit card over a secure internet connection.
- Set up automatic recurring credit card monthly payments to be withdrawn on the 1st of each month.
- View your bill and energy history online.
- Elect to stop receiving a paper statement in the mail.
- Mobile users can scan the free Apple and Android QR codes below to search for Consolidated Electric Cooperative of Mexico, MO as their Service Provider to begin using mobile devices to pay bills conveniently.
Automated Clearinghouse (ACH) Payment
- Sign up to have your monthly payment automatically withdrawn from the bank account of your choice.
- Monthly payments will be debited between the 6th and 9th of the month.
- Members signing up for ACH their first time will receive a $10 bill credit on one account.
Payments Over The Phone
- Call our office during business hours, 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM, to make a credit or debit card payment over the phone.
- Contact us at (573) 581-3630 or 1-800-621-0091.
- Mail your check, money order or credit card payment to the Cooperative office. Please remember, in order to avoid having a 5% forfeited discount charged to your account, mailed payments must be postmarked by the U.S. Postal Service on or before the 10th of the month.
- Members are always welcome to pay in person in the office or through the Cooperative drive-up window during regular business hours.
- A secure night deposit box is available at the Cooperative drive-up window 24 hours a day, seven days a week for members to leave a payment.
Level Pay Program
Know exactly what your electric bill will be each month. Levelized billing can help with your monthly budgeting needs, and can be used to level out high summer or winter usage for ease of paying.
- Pay a pre-determined bill amount every month.
- Members must have a minimum of 12 months payment record in order to establish an equal payment amount.
- Levelized bills are based on a 12 month rolling average of your kilowatt hour use.
- The Level Pay program begins annually on April 1 and ends on March 1 the following year.
- All balances owed are due to be paid in full by March 25.
- Member usage is monitored throughout the year. Level payment amounts may need to be adjusted throughout the year in order to avoid a large credit or balance due for the member in March.
- Payments are due by the first, payable by the 10th of the month. If received and postmarked after the 10th, the energy use will be subject to a forfeited discount of 5%.
More questions? Reach out to us:
3940 E. Liberty
P.O. Box 540
Mexico, MO 65265
(573) 581-3630 or 1-800-621-0091
Monday – Friday
7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.